Mushtaquddin Khan is an accomplished global management professional offering over 30 years of cumulative, wide international experience of driving technology led business transformation programs across multiple industry sectors. He is a very capable senior executive with outstanding interpersonal skills combined with the intellect, drive & technical expertise to consistently deliver exceptional value to clients.
He has developed in-depth technical expertise in the end-to-end planning, design and implementation of very large scale (>$US100 million) SAP programs for organizations operating across multiple business sectors.
His SAP implementations include Multi-Brand Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Manufacturing and Technology with experience in the development of all the latest releases of industry specific SAP modules. He has a strong track record of business development through strategic partnering activities and by providing inspirational leadership to the multi-disciplinary technical teams.
Selected career achievements:
- Built a multi-disciplinary team of 300 staff at Seal Infotech and led every aspect of the company’s successful launch into the Middle East and North Africa markets. Developed & implemented the company’s business growth strategy & set aggressive targets for all regional heads.
- Collaborated with SAP in Germany and became a respected thought leader & internationally recognized expert on every aspect of SAP solution design and implementation covering all modules and including the SAP New Dimension products.
- Seconded to the Board of major companies with full responsibility for driving the delivery of every phase of a very large-scale SAP implementation and upgrade programs in the Middle East and India.
- Successfully turned around and led the recovery of distressed SAP programs for major clients. Rescoped programs and put in place the right technical resources to enable clients to achieve the planned business performance improvements.
- As Group Business Enterprise Application Manager at Al-Futtaim Group in Dubai, drove the delivery of one of the largest multi-brand retail business transformation programs using SAP at the time and became recognized as a major SAP success story and reference site in the region.