- Founder Chairman of InnoCorp. Ltd, India and Innoglobal DMCC Dubai
- Chairman of Deed Edtech, Kastech Software Solutions, FZCO, Dubai
- Ex-Chairman of Electronic & Software Promotion Council (ESC) (Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
- Ex-Member Managing Committee of Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
- Ex-Chairman of IT & Electronics Task Force Andhra Pradesh
- Economic Development Board of Govt. of AP
- Chairman of S.T.E.M Innovations & Skill Development Council Vice
- Chairman of Telugu Times Media Inc., USA and Patassala Inc., USA.
Mr. Prasad Garapati is a successful entrepreneur who believes in converting competition into collaboration and sees opportunity in crisis by going an extra mile and thinking out of the box, with proven 40 years of background of business experience and operational expertise. With his keen business acumen and vast global exposure, he has been successful in business ventures that span cross sectors: from trading to manufacturing to information technology services and solutions to power infrastructure to food, education, media and entertainment in India, USA and UAE. His contribution to Indian IT sector as Chairman of ESC is truly remarkable by playing a major role of organizing Indiasoft 2007, 2008, 2012, 2017 and 2020 in Hyderabad. He led ESC delegation from India to several countries including GITEX, Dubai for the last 15 years. His leadership and motivation led 100+ IT companies joining synergies with ESC and APEDB to create IT Parks in AP.