For 30 years in the development of industrial companies first as an executive in the automotive industry for Volkswagen responsible for the design of new processes and company parts all over the world. In the past 10 years developing companies became the passion and content of his company SisTeam. The focus of the team behind SisTeam is on the implementation of goals with leaders in technology, alignment of leadership teams, and organizational realignments. Frank Löschmann and his team comes after consulting with active implementation.
Since all the experts are specialists in change management it is hardly a surprise that many an activity of ours is related to Mergers & Acquisition. That is the moment when you need to carve-out a complete working IT landscape, merge redundant software installations and consolidate data with respect to internal relationships. Our activity range from analysing the costs and risks before deciding to act as well as leading the changes of the M&A to not only do the immediately necessary but also the use the transformation process to go one step ahead in Digital Transformation. Our experts are savvy in fiance issues, insolvency treatment, securing IT landscape during a merger or carve-out and handle the full ERP and SAP consolidation.
- Founder Chairman of InnoCorp. Ltd, India and Innoglobal DMCC Dubai
- Chairman of Deed Edtech, Kastech Software Solutions, FZCO, Dubai
- Ex-Chairman of Electronic & Software Promotion Council (ESC) (Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
- Ex-Member Managing Committee of Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
- Ex-Chairman of IT & Electronics Task Force Andhra Pradesh
- Economic Development Board of Govt. of AP
- Chairman of S.T.E.M Innovations & Skill Development Council Vice
- Chairman of Telugu Times Media Inc., USA and Patassala Inc., USA.
Mushtaq Khan is an accomplished global management professional offering over 30 years of cumulative, wide international experience of driving technology led business transformation programs across multiple industry sectors. He is a very capable senior executive with outstanding interpersonal skills combined with the intellect, drive & technical expertise to consistently deliver exceptional value to clients.
Oumar Seck created and owns Emerging Africa Consulting, an international consulting and advisory firm based in Johannesburg with reach in Lagos, Nairobi and Kinshasa for Finance, Entrepreneurship, Private Sector Development (PSD), Oil-Gas-Mining, and Infrastructure. Oumar Seck is presently managing the EU-ACP PSD Platform, a Fund of Fund, as Team Leader and helped build Africa’s Entrepreneurial Finance Infrastructure.